685 S. Brewster Road Vineland NJ 08360
Families give us high ratings for our excellent food, caring staff and myriad of activities:
- Visits to nearby shopping centers including Cumberland Mall and the Amish Market
- Gardening club in our beautiful flower filled backyard
- Bird watching
- Walking club
- Social activities including bingo, crafts, bible study and card games
- We have several churches in the neighborhood as well as the Vineland Public Library
- Family and friends are always welcome to join you for a meal in our restaurant style dining room. In fact both residents and their families feel we are better than any other restaurant in town.
- We also have accommodations for overnight guests
Our dedicated staff will assist with daily activities such as grooming, medication management and chronic disease monitoring. We coordinate with third party care providers for hospice, rehabilitation and companion care providers. We provide respite care, short term stays and urgent placements. We have several medical providers nearby including South Jersey Healthcare Regional Medical Center, Inspira Hospital and Health South Rehabilitation Center.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Wonderful Experience at This Community
My sister had a wonderful time here at this community. This is an amazing community, Everybody here is very accommodating and friendly. The whole staff is in involved in everything, even the administration....
yes nice place so caregiver can get rest
This community has helped make my mom better, with certifications this place is on top of making a difference. Everything seems clean and organized. The staff are wonderful, consistent, and very attentive....See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.