About Bader House
The Bader House is an assisted living memory care community that is located in the picturesque urban area of San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas. Residents of this state are a tough, independent group of people, so it can be difficult when a family member begins to experience a loss in independence. San Antonio is a great community with much history and culture, making it a great place to spend one's golden years.
The Bader House is committed to meeting the daily needs of all of their residents. They have a number of staffing solutions in order to meet everyone's needs, including a doctor on call, a visiting dentist and podiatrist, a 24-hour awake staff, nurses, and a full time activity director. All of these individuals share one goal in common: they are intent on providing a strong quality of life for each resident.
Finally, consider the great amenities that the Bader House has on staff. The options for a strong lifestyle are numerous, and include the following:
- Specialized dining programs, meals provided
- Indoor and outdoor walking paths, numerous outside patios and gardens, a number of indoor common areas, relaxing fireplaces
- An enclosed courtyard for privacy and relaxation, training methods offered for caregivers
- An arts and crafts center
- Meeting room
- Barber shop
- An on-site piano
- Beauty salon
- Religious and devotional services
- A number of laundry, housekeeping and dry-cleaning services available
The Bader House of San Antonio will always go the extra mile for their residents. We invite you to our community.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor