Azura Memory Care of Kenosha North
4600 52nd Avenue Kenosha WI 53144
Staff at Azura Memory Care of Kenosha North are a committed team of professionals, available 24 hours a day, with a high caregiver to resident ratio. Staff are available to help with the tasks of daily living and medication management, in the purposely designed home for those with Alzheimer's and dementia needs. Along with trained staff, Azura Memory Care also provides the following amenities:
- Cozy bedrooms
- Bright, spacious dining room and community spaces
- Enrichment programs for residents and their families
- Daily activities for individuals and groups
- Beauty shop on site
- Common areas like indoor walking paths and outdoor patio garden
- Fireplaces in common areas
- Meals provided with special dietary needs provided
At Azura Memory Care of Kenosha North residents can enjoy life independently, but always under the supervision of the attentive staff. While providing transformational programming for residents with Alzheimer's disease and dementia, Azura Memory Care promises to care for your loved one with respect and to give them support for all of their needs.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I'm very, very pleased with it.
I'm very, very pleased with it. I think it's one of best places we came across so far. It's one of the best decisions we could have made. We don't have any complaints about food, or anything...
So far so good
I really haven't been in contact with the facility since my Sister, went in but the transition was made easy by the staff. It seems to be a great place and so far, so good.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.