Ava Cares IV
1007 Brooker Road Brandon FL 33511
Ava Cares IV is a senior care home located in the stunning city of Brandon, FL in Hillsborough County. Our community is situated a charming and attractive area, making it a great destination place for seniors. Brandon is known for its humid subtropical climate, great restaurants and magnificent attractions and visitors will be happy to be at Brandon.
Ava Cares IV is committed to meet senior's individual needs in a serene and comfortable group home setting. We understand that each person is unique and that is why we have customized care plans for seniors. At Ava Cares IV, we have warm, caring and committed staff that is always available 24/7 to ensure that every physical and medical need is handled. We only step in to assist as we respect senior's freedom and independence.
- Several dining options with both restaurant style dining and a private dining room for families
- Pet friendly
- Religious services for many denominations
- Swimming pool with stay-fit classes
- On-site beautician and barber shop
- Library with a vast book selection
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with old and new friends alike
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
We take pride in our community and welcome the opportunity to provide you with fun, freedom and independence at Ava Cares IV.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
If you are looking for a good ALF this is not it! The owner wants money and doesn't truly care for patients. Do not give diabetic diet to diabetic residents. Other legally questionable acts done. They should...
Ava Cares is the Best!
I cannot say enough about the care, love and comfort that my mother receives from the entire staff of Ava Cares. It starts with the owner, Ms Eva, and flows through each of her employees. They treat my mother...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.