848 N. Jaye St. Porterville CA 93257
Autumn Oaks Residential Care is an assisted living community serving the needs of the elderly in beautiful Porterville, California. Part of the scenic San Joaquin Valley, Porterville is a gateway city to some of the country's most astonishing natural wonders - the Sequoia National Forest, the Sequoia National Monument and the gorgeous King's Canyon National Parks. Autumn Oaks is conveniently located near an eclectic variety of shopping, down town entertainment and dining opportunities.
Autumn Oaks provides the very best in professional, compassionate and confident assisted living support and services for the elderly, aged 55 plus. Autumn Oaks offers the privacy and independent lifestyle that seniors want in a supportive and comfortable assisted living environment. Autumn Oaks supports strengthening friendships and many outdoor and indoor common areas are available for friends and family to gather. Life at Autumn Oaks is about living with confidence, and about relaxation and fun with friends.
- Assisted living services, including medication delivery
- Staff on-call and on site 24 hours a day
- Meals included
- Meal assistance available
- Many on site recreation activities
- Large rooms
- 1-bedroom apartments available
- Resident parking available
- Complimentary transportation provided
- Beautician on site
Celebrate assisted living with Autumn Oaks Residential Care. All of the finest amenities and opportunities to be successful as a senior are waiting for you at Autumn Oaks in beautiful Porterville, CA.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.