Aunt Dorothy Assisted Living Inc.
2923 Woodland Avenue Baltimore MD 21215
Aunt Dorothy Assisted Living Inc. is a senior residential care home that is located in the large city of Baltimore, MD and in Baltimore county. Baltimore is home to one of the largest seaports and is the birthplace of the National Anthem. It is famous for its many shops and crab restaurants. The group home setting is within walking distance to the local green Queensbury Park, which is great for an evening stroll. The attractions and green parks makes Baltimore a relaxing place to live.
Aunt Dorothy Assisted Living Inc. understands the importance of providing a safe and secure community to its residents. Our 24/7 available staff are highly qualified and professional. They are also specialized in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. The entire community is smaller than average and is completely secure. A computerized system warns the staff when a resident wanders into an unsafe area.
In addition to the relaxing city and the safe community, Aunt Dorothy Assisted Living Inc. is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Assistance with everyday activities, including medication administration and management
- Transportation services available to off-site activities
- Daily home-cooked meals prepared, three times per day
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, with regularly scheduled activities available
Aunt Dorothy Assisted Living Inc. is excited to welcome you to your new home. We will provide you with the care, compassion and safety that you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.