Astoria Retirement Residence
1412 Santiago Drive Newport Beach CA 92660
The Astoria Retirement Residence is a residential care home located in the beautiful seaside city of Newport Beach, California. Our picturesque community features beautiful harbors and scenic views of the ocean with majestic shorelines. Newport Beach is a great place to live with an inviting atmosphere for all family members and friends to visit.
The Astoria Retirement Residence is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to each individual senior by meeting their daily needs in a safe, spacious group home setting. The caring, compassionate employees are available any time of the day or night. The dedicated employees work to meet the needs of each senior while providing a comfortable, secure environment.
In addition to meeting all the physical and medical necessities of the seniors, our community encourages social interaction and provides numerous activities to keep everyone engaged, including:
- Daily exercise programs including walks and gardening to help keep seniors active while promoting balance and muscle strength
- Scheduled events and social outings to encourage friendships and socialization
- Spacious sunny courtyard to enjoy the beautiful outdoors
- Promotion of socialization through dining, celebrating special events, and tea time
- Various indoor activities available including cooking classes, movie nights, arts and crafts, and game times
We are proud of our vibrant community and invite you to join us for some rest, relaxation and fun at the Astoria Retirement Residence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mom likes the care at this nice community. We find it to be a good atmosphere and the staff is very nice. The meals are appealing to her. She likes the variety of activities. We would recommend this community...
A home setting!
Mom is very happy living at Astoria. The caregivers give her constant attention if she wants it. They treat her like family. The home is immaculate. They offer a good variety of tasty food. They offer...
I was a resident there for 2 1/2 years the accommodations were more than comfortable.The caregivers were very. Kind the owners mismanaged pharmacy accounts had bouts of temper had problems telling the truth.Do...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.