About Assisted Living of Denver
Assisted Living of Denver is a spacious and elegant senior care home in Denver, CO., an area known for it’s vibrant metropolis nestled into towering mountain peaks.
Our staff share a common value: to recognize residents as valued individuals and to help them lead purposeful lives. That is, we maintain the kind of environment that fosters new and enduring connections between people and offer opportunities to take part in activities that interest them. Some of our residents even find talents, strengths and skills that they never knew they had. We take the time to get to know each person living under our roof so that we can provide the most fulfilling experience you could imagine in your golden years. We understand that seniors needs vary, so we offer the spectrum of living options, including independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, rehabilitation and skilled nursing.
In addition to our wonderful staff and beautiful group home, we offer the following amenities and added luxuries:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Superb dining program, including restaurant-style menu options, catered meals for special occasions and additional meals for visiting guests
- Private patio or balcony
- Fitness, exercise and wellness programs
- Lounges and patios for socializing
- Beautician services
- Cultural, social and/or educational programs, outings or events daily
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Transportation to off site appointments or recreation and cultural activities
Assisted Living of Denver is more than just a place to live; it’s a place to thrive. We hope you’ll stop by for a visit, tour or consultation so you can see how our home can become your home too.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor