36 West Esther Street Orlando FL 32806
Located in Orlando, Florida, Ashton Palms is a senior care home situated in a sweet, country style house. Right in the heart of retirement and senior-family Florida, our home is a sanctuary where residents can live out their years in cozy comfort. We are conveniently located near excellent hospitals, shopping and attractions, plus plenty of hotels for visiting families.
The staff at Ashton Palms strives each day to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents through compassionate care and engaging interactions. They realize that it's the small things, like carrying on daily conversations with each individual, that make a huge difference in the level of care we offer. Quality of life depends is only as good as the quality of our community, so we go out of our way to make sure our residents are as healthy and happy as possible. From aiding in daily tasks to driving clients to their appointments, we give one-on-one attention to everyone under our roof without intruding on their independence and dignity.
Group home life at Ashton Palms wouldn't be the same without:
- Semi-private and private 1 bedroom rooms to choose from
- Warm home cooked meals cooked for you, plus snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily activity program
- Scheduled day trips
- Bilingual staff
- Walking group for daily fitness
- Transportation to appointments, shopping or social outings
- Worship and devotional services
From a secure property to devotional services and fitness programs, we cover all the bases so you don't have to worry about transitioning to life here. We cant wait to welcome you home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.