Arizona's Golden Heart
7016 W. Villa Theresa Dr. Glendale AZ 85308
Arizona's Golden heart is located in the magnificent town of Glendale, AZ in Maricopa County. Our wonderful community overlooks beautiful treed lawns and a serene environment. Glendale provides an atmosphere that's warm and relaxed and it's an ideal place to live in. Additionally, visiting family members and friends will find this area to be warm and welcoming.
Arizona's olden heart is committed to providing seniors with exceptional quality of care in a group home setting. With gracious interiors, appealing architecture and ambiance that replicates the local culture, Arizona's Golden Heart has programs tailored to meet the senior's unique needs while providing a level of freedom and comfort. We only hire the best caregivers and medical professionals in the industry with an aim to promote total well-being and personal fulfillment.
Our program also involves physical activities and social interaction. We have a variety of amenities available to the seniors like:
- Several dining options with both restaurant style dining and a private dining room for families
- Pet friendly
- Religious services for many denominations
- Swimming pool with stay-fit classes
- On-site beautician and barber shop
- Library with a vast book selection
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with old and new friends alike
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
We are excited to be a part of this incredible community and we welcome you to come and join us to experience the freedom, independence and fun at Arizona's Golden Heart.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Review of Arizona's Golden Heart Residential Care Home in Glendale, AZ
Didn't like this, to clutter and small rooms. No Thanks!!
I saw this one and I thought it was going to be a great place but then we saw another one and we liked it better.This would have been very nice. The room she would have been in looked wonderful. There was...
OLDER HOUSE, DECENT NEIGHBORHOOD.
OLDER HOUSE, DECENT NEIGHBORHOOD.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.