Arizona's Best Assisted Adult Care Home
8113 W Louise Dr. Peoria AZ 85383
Arizona's Best Assisted Adult Care Home is a residential care home located in the fascinating town of Peoria, AZ in Yavapai County. Our wonderful community overlooks beautiful landscape and a stunning skyline and it's a great place to live in. Visitors will be excited to visit Peoria due to the charming nature of our community.
Arizona's Best Assisted Adult Care Home is dedicated to providing high level care to seniors in a group home setting. We offer a serene, safe and comfortable environment for seniors and our trained professionals are always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Arizona's Best Assisted Adult Care Home respects our senior's independence and dignity and we only come in to assist when needed.
Our community promotes physical activities as a way to stay active and vibrant. We also have amenities like:
- Religious services for many denominations
- Swimming pool with stay-fit classes
- On-site beautician and barber shop
- Library with a vast book selection
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with old and new friends alike
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
We are delighted to be a part of a community that positively impacts seniors and we welcome you to come and join us to experience the relaxation, freedom and experience at Arizona's Best Assisted Adult Care Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.