Anointed Hands 4 Caring Private Home Care Agency
7801 Providence Point Way Lithonia GA 30058
Private, minority owned, We value different opinions and respect differences. Our values empower us to provide compassionate care and exceptional service. We will take care of our clients, treat people with dignity and respect.
Our promise to you
- Quality care - Our goal is to bring you quality and compassionate care, going that extra mile to ensure your happiness.
- Matchmakers - We provide client/caregiver matching to meet the specific needs and personality of a client. By listening to your needs, likes and dislikes, and by getting to know our caregivers, we attempt to match you and the caregiver to create more than just a great working relationship, but a lasting bond. If our match does not meet your expectations, we will be happy to make a replacement so that everyone is happy.
- Caregivers - Our caregivers are selected based on experience and ability to provide quality care.
We invest in their education and training. Our caregivers are screened, background checked, bonded and insured.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.