Annie's Care Home
6008 W. Juniper Ave Glendale AZ 85306
Annie's Care Home is a residential care home located in the magnificent town of Glendale, AZ in Maricopa County. Our family-oriented community overlooks the beautiful landscape and lush vegetation and it's an awesome place to live. Moreover, it's a wonderful place to visit your loved ones.
Annie's Care Home strives to provide senior care in a group home setting. Our team of selfless, dedicated and committed medical professionals is always available 24 hours a day; seven days a week to attend to thee senior's medical and physical needs. Unlike institutional facilities, Annie's Care Home respects the senior's freedom and independence. Our professionals are only available when needed.
In addition, our community promotes socialization and engaging in different physical activities around the home. With the atmosphere and grounds being always fresh, clean and friendly, our community offers various amenities to encourage seniors to be active. These amenities include:
- An onsite beautician and barber shop
- Several dining options with both a private meal plan and a restaurant style served meal
- Peaceful and quiet courtyard
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- An onsite library with a vast book selection
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to socialize with new and old friends
- Pet-friendly with some regulations
We are delighted to be a part of this remarkable community and we invite you to join us for fun, relaxation and independence at Annie's Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.