About Angela's Residential Care
Angela's Residential Care in Costa Mesa, California is located in Orange County. It is the perfect place for seniors who need a little help with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, but who do not need twenty-four-hour supervision. This residential care home is just like any other home, a group home that has a beautifully furnished living room, a social room where seniors can watch TV, and spacious bedrooms.
The owner and the staff of Angela's Residential Care give individual attention to residents, provide continuous care and supervision. They monitor and look for changes in physical, emotional, mental and social behavior. They know that the residents in their care are important to their loved ones, and encourage family members and friends to visit and join the community at any time.
Amenities at Angela's Residential Care include:
- Warm and welcoming single rooms with a private bathroom.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner, with the possibility of special diets if so ordered by a doctor.
- Transportation arranged upon request for doctor's appointment or dental visits.
- Assistance with taking medication, whether doctor prescribed or over the counter, unless prohibited by regulations or law.
- In case of illness or after surgery, the staff pampers the patient with a service tray in bed.
- Individual training program or arrangement to attend community resources.
Angela's Residential Care also offers free wireless internet service throughout the house and a patio and flower garden where residents can socialize or just enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor