All Valley Home Care
21220 Devonshire St #206 Chatsworth CA 91311
Our Home Care Coordination Team is available 24/7 providing unrivaled care management for your peace of mind. We provide personal care services that focus on keeping your loved one independent and comfortable. Most of all, our caregivers are individually matched with your loved one's needs.
Home Care Services offered:
Bathing & Grooming
Around the clock and 24 hour live-in care
And much more....
Our mission at All Valley Home Care is to help your senior loved one thrive in the comfort and independence of their own home, while maintaining the SAFEST environment possible. Our senior home care agencies have the knowledge and experience that will ensure your loved one receives the tender loving care they deserve.
All Valley Home Care strives to provide the best in home care service. We believe we are providing more for the same price than any of our competitors. Just compare three of the many attributes which set us apart from the others:
1. We DO NOT use answering machines, answering services, or pagers. There is a live, local person on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week
2. All Caregivers are personally introduced to clients and family members and oriented to the needs of the client. The care plan and home are reviewed
to ensure continuity of care.
3. We provide a comprehensive follow up calls after the first 3 shifts a caregiver has worked at a client 's home. We will then do weekly calls to all our clients AND caregivers. This is to ensure that our client is always satisfied and the caregiver is able to provide proper care.
In addition to these three major reasons to choose All Valley Home Care, we also ensure the following: Workman 's Compensation Insurance; General Liability Insurance; Professional Liability Insurance; Criminal Background Checks; Bonding on all staff; Work History Reference Checks; Require TB Testing; Require CPR Certification; Driving record verification.
We Can Help Now!
Get started today and we'll work to match your needs and your budget with the home care services that are the best solution for your senior loved one.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.