Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
7 S New Street Nazareth PA 18064
- A safe and secure atmosphere
- All CPR certified employees
- Full sprinkler systems
- Monthly fire drills
- Proper ventilation and lighting
- Pull Bell System in every bathroom
- Department of Public Welfare — licensed
- Certified in Personal Care home — licensed
- Handicapped accessibility
- Short term, temporary care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My Mother is Doing Very Good Here
My mother is doing very well at this community, and I'am pleased with her move here. I know she is in good hands and safe here. It is a good looking community, they do a very good job with keeping everything...
Food needs improvement!!
The community is beautiful and kept very clean . The staff could be more attentive to my loved ones needs and have quicker response times. The food is very small portions and horrible options to choose from...
Independent Care Alexandria Manor Nazareth
My Uncle moved into the independent living apartment/house of Alexandria Manor in Nazareth at the end of [Removed]. -The apartment is adequate. A single bed, end table & dresser with mirror & a chair...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.