Aida Care Home
45-552 Liula St Kaneohe HI 96744
Aida Care Home is a senior care home in Kaneohe, County of Honolulu, HI. Located on the island of Oahu, and near the town of Kailua to the east, our residential care home is a quiet paradise that allows the seniors to enjoy solitude in an area full of bamboo forests and other natural vegetation.
You will love your stay in the beautiful Aida Care Home mainly because the staff will provide the highest standards of daily living assistance to help you enjoy an independent life. Our caregivers will greet you each morning, set your breakfast either at the five-star hotel-like style dining room or in your apartment. You can relax, play games, chat with other seniors, read the newspaper, or watch the TV as our dedicated staff prepares your delicious meals. Our team can also arrange tours to the picturesque venues in the state District of Ko'Olaupoko on the island.
The group home setting has other benefits too:
- A finely landscaped courtyard where you can catch up with other seniors
- Stylish common room with 3D movie equipment, games, and high-speed internet connection
- Array of diet and dining choices including a private dining for the visiting family
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Private apartments with specially designed showers
- Swimming pool with stay-fit classes
- On-site beautician and barber shop
At Aida Care Home, you will experience comfort and the services of a team that how to responds to your special requests promptly.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
There is a time and place f...
There is a time and place for dogs. Barking from 4 dogs is unnerving, when continuous through out the visit. The sky was dark and threatening of rain but all the inside lights were off. The residents were...
Aida and her daughters are very nice ...
Aida and her daughters are very nice and accommodating to my father. He can be very stubborn, but they are very patient with him.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.