Adult Ohana Home
2203 Bethel Street NE Olympia WA 98506
The Adult Ohana Home, in Olympia, WA, is a residential care home that serves Thurston County. Residing in a small and cozy rural area, residents can enjoy the beauty and wonder of the Washington wilderness, while relaxing in a comfortable and safe home. The Olympia Little Theater is just a couple blocks away, offering residents the opportunity to see the theatrics of local Olympia. With a lake and marina just west, the area provides an abundance of recreational opportunities.
At the Adult Ohana Home, all staff members are fully credentialed and qualified to care for a variety of mental and physical health problems including incontinence, diabetes, and advanced stages of neurodegenerative disorders. Staff members strive to make every day better than the last, providing each resident with unparalleled levels of compassion and personalized care. With a small, group home setting, staff are able to provide plenty of individual attention to residents, enabling them to form a lasting relationship with each community member.
The Adult Ohana Home offers numerous amenities such as:
- Sleek and attractive, modern decor with comfortable furnishings
- A beautifully landscaped front and backyard, equipped with common areas for socializing or relaxing
- Transportation to neighboring areas
- Smoke-free living
- Visiting podiatrist, physical therapist, speech therapist, and occupational therapist
The Adult Ohana Home provides residents with the luxury and independence of their current life combined with the specialized services of expert caregivers. With housekeeping, errands, cooking, and laundry taken care of, residents can soak up every minute of their retirement by enjoying their hobbies and passions.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.