Acacia Guest Home
1847 Acacia Hill Road Diamond Bar CA 91765
Acacia Guest Home is a residential care home located in the scenic area of Eastern Los Angeles County in Diamond Bar, California. The serene residential community is in the middle of beautiful ranch land. The area provides numerous historic activities and social events. Diamond Bar is a great place for all residents and has an inviting atmosphere to all who want to visit.
Acacia Guest Home is part of the wonderful community by providing seniors with the highest level of care in a group home setting. Our community is a spacious, beautiful home environment with caring and compassionate staff. The 24 hour on site staff is available any time of the day to help seniors with individual needs. With nurses on staff and a doctor on call, the residents can feel safe, secure and comfortable at all times.
In addition to meeting each senior resident's medical and physical needs, our community strives to encourage senior participation and socialization with numerous other features, including:
- Available transportation to offsite activities and events and conveniently located near a bus line
- Nutritious meal provided including a vegetarian option
- An outdoor designated smoking area
- Accepts dogs and cats in a pet friendly environment
- Planned activities available on and offsite to help promote socialization
- Lounging areas located indoors and outdoors to help increase social interaction with peers
- Secure community with wander alert system available
We are proud of our vibrant fun loving community. We would like to invite you to join us in the fun, rest and relaxation at Acacia Guest Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.