A Splendid Living Residential Care Facility for the Elderly
2305 Caballero Lane Santa Maria CA 93455
A Splendid Living RCFE is a residential care home in the lovely city of Santa Maria, California in the county of Santa Barbara. Our beautiful community is situated in close proximity to Santa Maria Country Club and Miname Community park. Santa Maria offers a breathtaking panoramic view of scenic vineyards, lush rolling hills and a variety of activities and attractions for visiting family and friends.
The mission of A Splendid Living RCFE is to provide our residents with top-notch care in a loving home-like atmosphere. Our highly trained staff is on duty 24 hours a day and is dedicated to meeting the medical and physical needs of our seniors in a comfortable and loving group home setting. We are dedicated to helping your loved one retain the highest level of individuality and independence with grace and dignity. We endeavor to embrace each senior and their family as an extension of our own family. Our varied activities are offered on a daily basis for fun, enjoyment and a sense of camaraderie and togetherness. Some of our amenities include:
- A beautiful modern home on a lush gated property
- Several meal and dining options to choose from
- Cozy indoor sitting areas for visiting and enjoying entertainment
- Comfortable lounging areas outside for relaxing
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Medication management assistance available as needed
The focus of A Splendid Living RCFE is to bring together all the comforts of home for our residents in a safe and loving environment. We invite you to join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.