A Distinguished Touch Adult Care
6758 West Blackstove Lane Peoria AZ 85383
With an emphasis on compassion, A Distinguished Touch Adult Care is a premier senior care home in the picturesque setting of Peoria, AZ. We are lovingly nestled in Maricopa County's winding rivers and tall peaks, which serves as perfect inspiration for the southern hospitality that our senior care home residents receive.
A Distinguished Touch Adult Care caregiver team is dedicated to providing superb care in a family home environment. We take great pride in accommodating the individual needs of each resident, even offering delicious and nutritious home style meals which can be catered to meet special dietary needs. For safety and security, a 24-hour awake and alert staff is available and our local hospital is within blocks of our group home. We also employ an on-call doctor for additional health concerns.
Beyond our caring staff and safe environment, we the following creature comforts and amenities are available daily:
- Rooms tastefully decorated with excellent quality furniture
- Equipped with Wifi High Speed Internet, Satellite TV and pone lines throughout the home
- Birthday and holiday celebrations
- Gathering Room with a large flat screen TV
- Selection of new and classic films
- Various forms of transportation are available for doctors appointments, church, shopping and outings
- Chaplain services
- Beautician services (salon and barber style)
- Exercise program (indoor and outdoor)
A Distinguished Touch is proud to offer a group home setting where residents are like members of our extended family and our home is their home too. Come visit us any time for a free tour and consultation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.