7310 N. Pine Rock St. Spokane WA 99208
We offer many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
- We provide transportation for medical appointments
- Our caring staff is happy to help with medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly community
- Family visit programs and family nights
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of our resident's favorites include walks in our neighborhood to discover garage sales, picnics in our local parks or shopping at one of our two local malls. Our in house options include Qigong, crafts, live musical entertainment, games and church services.
Pricing at Windriver Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Windriver Place
[Removed] was very accommodating and met us for our 2nd visit on her day off. I am very pleased with the facilities and the services they offer.
- Very positive and exceptional atmosphere
Just from taking a tour here, they seem to be exceptional. They would’ve been my top choice for my Mom, however they don’t offer a provision to help with payment if she were to run out of money and it’s strictly...
- Lots of activities to keep you occupied
The care staff here is very kind and Mom seems happy, content, and taken care of. So, all around, I’d say it’s going well. The food is good and there are tons of options to choose from. My Mom raves about it...See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Windriver Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Windriver Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.