7310 N. Pine Rock St. Spokane WA 99208
We offer many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
- We provide transportation for medical appointments
- Our caring staff is happy to help with medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly community
- Family visit programs and family nights
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of our resident's favorites include walks in our neighborhood to discover garage sales, picnics in our local parks or shopping at one of our two local malls. Our in house options include Qigong, crafts, live musical entertainment, games and church services.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We really like the Windriver Place. It was a very beautiful community and the tour was led by friendly staff that answered all of our questions. They offered a lot of amenities but we chose another smaller...
This was the facility that we choice. The interviews showed a strong interest in our brother and showed us how they could plan on making this success stay a successful one. He needs challenges and this will...
Father's Care and Comfort
he cares for this community is wonderful. The staff is caring and attentive to her needs.The community is clean and maintained. We like that the community is clean and maintained. They do have activities for...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.