Victory Centre of Galewood
2370 North Newcastle Avenue Chicago IL 60707
Victory Centre of Galewood is an assisted living community located in Chicago, IL. Residents and visitors alike enjoy Chicago's rich and unique culture, its extraordinary museums and galleries and its famous annual festivals. An exciting place to live or visit, Chicago's vast shopping, dining and entertainment venues offer something for everyone.
At Victory Centre of Galewood, we are committed to providing high quality affordable housing for residents. We are proud to participate in the Department of Public Aid's Medicaid Waiver program, and our staff of experienced professionals is dedicated to serving the members within our community with the dignity and respect they deserve. From providing assistance in daily personal care to facilitating transportation for errands and appointments, we provide the residents in our community with the individualized care they need to continue enjoying a high quality of life.
In addition to seeing to the medical and physical needs of the residents in our community, we offer a variety of amenities, including:
- Comfortable accommodations in private studio, deluxe and adjoining studio apartments
- Access to well-appointed community rooms
- Exterior features such as a rooftop patio and a community garden
- The opportunity to contribute to the community by leading a lot of activities
- An award-winning health and wellness program
At Victory Centre of Galewood, we provide our residents with the opportunity to enjoy safe, secure and carefree living while continuing to actively pursue their passions.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.