1207 Jackson Keller Rd San Antonio TX 78213
We provide personalized care in a nurturing environment. Individual care plans are developed for each resident, with their input and that of their doctor and families. Our community offers many features designed with your health and happiness in mind, including:
- Assistance with daily activities
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Medication management
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Special diet accommodations
- Emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Beauty and barber services
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Visiting rehabilitation therapists
- Respite care
- Hospice services
- Pet care
Our residents can be as busy or as relaxed as they wish to be. We offer outings for shopping as well as mystery drives and special trips for those who like to be on the go. Residents enjoy the opportunity to mingle in our several lounges and restaurant-style dining room. Our large lounge includes a piano for resident use. Our themed luncheons, birthday celebrations and happy hours are especially popular. For the resident who prefers quieter activities, we have crafts, a computer area, a library and a plant-filled courtyard that is perfect for gardening or just relaxing in the shade.
Pricing at Ventura Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Ventura Hills
- Happy and helpful residents
I toured here when looking for a place for my sister. It was very, very nice. I liked it but my sister didn’t seem to. I liked the grounds a lot and some of the residents were outside while we were touring....
- Dad's New Home
I really like this community for my dad they are working with me to keep my dad healthy and happy. He just isn't eating the food so the staff helps encourage him to do so.The staff is nice and approachable...
- Great Price, Chef, and Staff Attention
This community has been a good fit for my mom. She is really adapting and everyone has been very friendly and helpful. I picked this community because the price was in our ball park and more great reasons....
- See all 25 community reviews
Community Details at Ventura Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ventura Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.