3360 Oakwell Court San Antonio TX 78218
- Personalized exercise programs
- Lively bingo games
- Men's socials
- Arts and crafts
- Happy hours with live music
- Cooking activities
Our community offers both single- and double-occupancy apartments, conveniently located in a single-story building. Our spacious apartments offer all of the comforts of home, including:
- Large picture windows
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Private bathrooms with safety features
- Kitchenettes that include refrigerators and microwaves
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
We serve three delicious meals a day in our dining room. Lunches and dinners include soup and salad, your choice among five entrees, as well as various side dishes and mouthwatering desserts.
If you need assistance with grooming, daily activities, or with your medications, one of our caring staff is always ready to help. We also welcome the furry members of your family.
Pricing at Brookdale Oakwell
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Oakwell
The facility was older and two residents came up to the director while he was giving me the tour to complain about the staff.
- Clean and smells like home
I toured this facility. It was very nice and they were very responsive. I wanted to move my Mom here but her financial needs were a bit more than what they could offer us. However, the facility was clean and...
- Nice community with tons of amenities
My Grandma and Grandpa lived here. The place was great at the time, but when I tried to move my Mom in, they weren’t able to take her. The community is awesome though; they have really good food and plenty...
- See all 40 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Oakwell
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Oakwell
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.