The Chelsea at Tinton Falls
One Hartford Dr Tinton Falls NJ 07701
Chelsea at Tinton Falls provides seniors with an assisted living community to call home in a great, suburban location. Tinton Falls, New Jersey is a part of Monmouth County, and it provides residents and guest with a beautiful place to visit and call home. Those who are guests of this community’s residents will enjoy checking out all of the shopping that this area has to offer.
Chelsea at Tinton Falls offers a staff that is ready to meet the needs of the seniors in this community, providing them with daily help and memory care. Our staff is trained to help out those that are facing Alzheimer’s or dementia, and they will do all that they can to give those individuals the best life. Our staff is available at all hours of the day and through the night, ready to handle any issues that come up.
In addition to offering a staff that is caring and a location that is beautiful, we also provide the following to our residents:
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Activities available both on-site and off-site
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Devotional services available both on-site and off-site
- Meals provided
- Beautician available on-site
- Complimentary transportation
We are here with the care that is needed, providing seniors with the help that they deserve.
Pricing at The Chelsea at Tinton Falls
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Chelsea at Tinton Falls
Community Details at The Chelsea at Tinton Falls
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Chelsea at Tinton Falls
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.