Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes
7525 Rosegate Drive Indianapolis IN 46237
Pricing at Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes
Seems ok, but nothing like Magnolia Springs Southpointe. Thought we had a tour scheduled already.
- Nice facilities and helpful information for those considering a retirement community
We really enjoyed seeing the Rosegate facilities and meeting with your marketing representative. (She was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering questions. and we liked her.) The independent living...
I toured with [Removed]. The facilities are truly wonderful. The price is a bit too high for my budget. the grounds are well kept. the residents there seem happy.
- See all 24 community reviews
Community Details at Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rosegate Assisted Living and Garden Homes
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.