9160 West 64th Avenue Arvada CO 80004
Oberon House is an assisted living community located in picturesque Arvada, Colorado. In a Frank Lloyd Wright style setting and on the south side of a dominant hill, Oberon House lies to the east of the Denver skyline, to the south of Pike's Peak, and to the south of the foothills of Golden, Colorado.
Dedicated and committed staff await you in the breath-taking setting of Oberon House. Each are committed to ensuring you live a full and healthy lifestyle, every single day. All the amenities and comforts of home are available to you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At Oberon House, you will be able to live and enjoy your life without worry or ever feeling lonely.
Amenities available at Oberon House include:
- Delicious and nutritious meals and snacks, including a varying menu and special holiday themes
- Private bathroom with a walk-in shower and walk-in closets
- A kitchenette with cupboards, a sink, and a refrigerator
- Utilities included: water, electricity, heating, and hallway air conditioning
- Phone and TV hookups (services are not included in rent)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Non-smoking environment
- Activities, including: outings, crafts, bingo, exercise activities, movies
Live a worry-free and relaxing life at Oberon House. Panoramic views can be enjoyed socially with fireplace lounges or windows and patios. Our dedicated staff are available 24 hours a day to make sure you are enjoying a healthy and exciting life, while you are enjoying all the comforts of home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not my favorite...
When I toured Oberon House, it was more crowded and it is kind of hard to get to. The facility feels dark and very dated. They did not have air conditioning in the rooms if you wanted air conditioning, you...
My Mom Lives Here
Since moving into this community, my mom is doing much better. The staff are responsive and caring to my mom's need and wants. I find the community clean every time I visit. My mom does participate in a...
Staff very friendly and pay attention to residents. The Oberon has a very Home feeling. Good library, and good intertiaiment.See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.