Morningside of Alpharetta
253 N Main St Alpharetta GA 30009
Dogwood Forest of Alpharetta is dedicated to providing our residents with a safe, supportive community that strikes the perfect balance between independence and assistance. Our state-of-the-art apartments are equipped with a 24-hour emergency call system to ensure our seniors can call for immediate, on-site assistance from our team of experienced, compassionate caregivers.
Dogwood Forest of Alpharetta offers a wide range of attractive amenities, unique services and specialized features designed to encourage residents to be active, make new friends and explore their interests, including:
- Spacious private apartments with walk-in, hand-held showers
- Beautiful gardens, walking trails and outdoor seating areas
- Fully-covered, two-story front porch complete with rocking chairs
- Elegant common areas furnished with working fireplaces
- Daily group activities including yoga, jewelry making and bible studies
- On-site wellness center, beauty salon, movie theater and business center
- Medication management available
We are proud of our beautiful, welcoming senior living community here at Dogwood Forest of Alpharetta, and we invite you to join us for relaxation and friendship here in historic Alpharetta, Georgia.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Morningside of Alpharetta Reviews
- Really satisfied
The community is kept very clean and the grounds are well maintained. The food looks presentable. The caregivers treat dad very well and encourage him to participate in some of the daily activities. This community...
- Comfortable Respite Stay
My husband had a comfortable two-week respite stay at Morningside of Alpharetta. A very nice and clean community. My husband did not care for the food, but what do you expect from an assisted living community.They...
- Care is suffering under new management!
My mother has been living in the assisted living for 4 years and the care was very good until the new company, five star took over. The whole management staff has quit and many of the caretakers. The new company...See all 26 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.