10 Companion Court Greer SC 29651
We offer a full schedule of engaging activities such as movie nights, themed family nights and pet therapy. Our comfortable common areas include:
- Beauty and barber shop
- Computer room with internet access
- TV room with library
- Restaurant style dining room
- Activity room for socialization and games
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Exercise room with classes adapted to individual needs and abilities
- Outdoor gardening area
- Resident spa
We have a nurse available at all times to ensure knowledgeable care around the clock. For more serious matters we have three hospitals within ten miles of our community, the closest being Greer Memorial. We have a respite and transitional care program for short stays and provide urgent placement for patients coming out of the hospital. We offer medication management, chronic disease monitoring as well as assistance with daily living tasks.
We also coordinate transportation for residents who have doctor or other appointments. Menus are planned by a registered dietician and served three times daily in our spacious dining room. Residents have a choice of starter, entrees and desserts and snacks are always available.
Pricing at Manning Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Manning Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Manning Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.