Brookdale Brushy Creek
2010 Brushy Creek Road Greer SC 29650
Residents at Brookdale Bushy Creek enjoy personalized care services that meet their needs while encouraging independence and celebrating the individuality of each resident. Our residents receive assistance with activities of daily living in a secure, home-like environment when it is no longer safe or possible for them to live on their own. Brookdale Bushy Creek is an active and vibrant community where our residents thrive through our high quality services and luxurious amenities which include:
- A choice of studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartments or private or companion suites
- Spacious accommodations with walk-in shower, walk-in closets, kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly accommodations welcomes smaller animals
- Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening area and walking paths
Pricing at Brookdale Brushy Creek
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Brushy Creek
- Robbie mother at Brookdale Brushy Creek
My mother is at Brookdale Brushy Creek. She did not want to go to Assisted Living and made the transition very difficult. She will now say that she loves Brookdale and if she cannot be at her home this would...
- Wonderful Tour
We had a wonderful tour of this community. It is in a very nice location, and everything went well. The staff was kind, and helpful. Our questions were answered. The community was nice, and clean. It was a...
Meat, clean, small community with a very caring staff. Looks like it has everything my mom needs.See all 17 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Brushy Creek
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Brushy Creek
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.