674 East Main Street Hendersonville TN 37075
are part of the community of friendships and family tradition.
It is an honor and privilege to care for our residents who call Main Street home. Main Street offers assisted living and memory care with a full complement of personal care support customized to suit individual lifestyles and personal choice and needs. We pride ourselves on fostering independence, nurturing well-being, and enhancing quality of life with a wide choice of engaging and life-enriching activities that nurture the mind, body, and spirit.
• Three freshly-prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
• Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
• Weekly housekeeping
• 24-hour staff on-site, including nurses 7 days a week
• Medication reminder and management
• Personalized care services, including assistance with activities of daily living
• Individualized life enrichment
• Warm and comfortable living room and gathering spaces
• Enclosed and inviting courtyard with gardening opportunities
• Spacious apartments with utilities included• Monthly rental, no buy-in fees or long-term commitments
• Graceful stays for short-term respite care
The Village Program
The Village Program is a specialized life enrichment program designed to create an environment of success through meaningful and enriching activities for individuals experiencing memory loss typically not associated with normal aging. Through a more active lifestyle, our residents experience a greater quality of life. The Village Program is designed to build on the relationships between caregivers and residents in our specialized memory care neighborhood. Small group or one on one relationships between caregivers and residents in our specialized memory care neighborhood.
Pricing at Main Street
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Main Street
Again, less homey more businesslike. Tour person seemed ready to go home, less chatty. Lovely rooms. Told that there would be no waiting. Don’t like the elevator needed for second floor residents. Parking...
- Seeing the Care Going Well
My mom doing great and just fine with the help of the community. She has participated in a few community activities but not as for the outings yet. The food is not terrible. Since we visit a lot, we have gotten...
Older facility. Really needs updating. Cannot manage colostomy care. Staff seemed friendly and activities director very creative! Too far from my home for comfort with their discomfort caring for colostomy,...
- See all 35 community reviews
Community Details at Main Street
Senior Housing Types Provided at Main Street
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.