Heritage Woods of South Elgin
700 North Mclean Boulevard South Elgin IL 60177
Adults 65 or better may qualify for Illinois Supportive Living Program, an assisted lifestyle.Seniors of all income levels are welcome, including those on Medicaid or only Social Security.
Carefree Living at its finest include:
* Private Apartments
* Restaurant Style Dining
* Housekeeping and Laundry Weekly
* Personal Care Assistance
* Scheduled Transportation
* 24-Hour Staffing & Emergency Response System
and much more ..........
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.