Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys
3152 Glassboro Cross Keys Rd Glassboro NJ 08028
Spacious living suits with enclosed courtyards and paved walking trails highlight Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys, located in Glassboro, Gloucester County, New Jersey. History buffs and antique collectors know that Glassboro got its name from the successful glass industry is a part of its past. Residents know Glassboro is home to a humid, subtropical climate, with hot summers and mild to cool winters.
Professionally trained and skilled staff at Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys are standing by 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide assistance to residents when they need it. Residents can feel confident knowing they are living an independent lifestyle, while routine health and wellness checks are available to them. Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys also specializes in memory care needs.
Amenities Available at Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys include:
- Restaurant-prepared meals available and prepared on site
- Low cost family and guest meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Bus service to and from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beautifully decorated common social areas both in and outdoors
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation is provided for residents who may need it
Choosing to reside with Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys means you are ready to trust that the warm and friendly staff will provide you with the happy and healthy lifestyle you need, with all the comforts of home. You will feel confident knowing there is a high staff-to-resident ratio, meaning your needs will not go unanswered.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.