540 Mullica Hill Rd Glassboro NJ 08028
Our residents are happy to call Summit Place home due to our exceptional staff, engaging activities and active social life. Our open floor plan encourages socialization of all types. For those interested in quiet activities we offer arts and crafts, a comfortable library and a peaceful outdoor courtyard.
For those residents wishing to kick up their heels a bit we have line dancing classes, live entertainment, barbecues and picnic lunches. We hold senior proms, complete with a live DJ and the chance to get decked out in your finest outfit. On summer evenings you will often find residents gathering on the front porch sipping cold drinks and enjoying each other's company.
Offsite activities include:
- Trips to Deptford Mall
- Activities at Glassboro Senior Center
- Checking out books at Glassboro Public Library
- Socializing at Heritage Winery
- Educational visits to South Jersey Museum of American History
- Fun afternoons at the Glassboro Bowl and Recreation Center.
We encourage independence, personal choice and active living while taking safety considerations into account by:
- Having the Wanderguard system in place
- Coordinating with third party care providers, including hospice
- Offering an enclosed and secure outdoor courtyard
- Setting up detailed individualized care plans
- Assisting with activities of daily living
- Providing medication and chronic disease management
- Offering rehabilitation, respite care and short term stay services
- Ensuring that our residents attend all medical appointments by providing transportation
Our comfortable spacious apartments can be decorated to suit your tastes and lifestyle. Apartments are equipped with kitchenettes, private bathrooms, individual climate controls and generous storage spaces.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Mom's New Home
The staff was warm, friendly and willing to spend a lot of time providing all of the family time to answer all of our questions and concerns on numerous occasions.
I liked this community when I took my tour. The people I met were nice and the community is clean. This community would have been closer to us, however it was a little more expensive than what we were looking...
I would recommend this community
The entire staff treat the residents with respect. They offer a nice mix of activities and the residents meet with the activities staff to give their input. The food is good and they offer some variety of...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.