Elmcroft of Milford Chase
1345 Milford Church Road Marietta GA 30008
- Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends memory care program
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications.
Pricing at Elmcroft of Milford Chase
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Elmcroft of Milford Chase
another beautiful facility. All of the staff was very friendly. Even met a resident who has only been there for 2 months. He was a joy to talk to. Loved that it was all on 1 level. They too have everything...
Elmcroft of Milford Chase is all that could be expected. My mother has dementia so she isn't too active but they provide plenty of activities to participate in. The staff is nice as well and my mother seems...
- New residence
My mother in law move in 8 days ago. I found her sitting in urine with little or no help.My biggest problem is she/we were given very little guidance for being a new residence. She also developed a new cough...See all 30 community reviews
Community Details at Elmcroft of Milford Chase
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elmcroft of Milford Chase
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.