1160 Whitlock Ave Marietta GA 30064
We offer both assisted living and memory care but with all of the comforts of home. Your loved one's health and safety is our top priority. We provide:
- On-site 24 hour a day Registered Nurse
- Short term and respite care
- Assistance with medication and daily activities
- Emergency call system in all private rooms
- Urgent Placement
- Built in safety features in bathrooms
- All areas are wheelchair and walker accessible
- Wellstone Kennestone Hospital is four miles away in case of emergency
- Wanderguard system is in place
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Individual care plans based on resident needs and wants
Our dietician plans three nutritious and delicious meals daily that are served in our restaurant style dining room or may be delivered to your apartment upon request. Alternate meals and snacks are always available.
Our friendly community provides has many opportunities for socialization and fun. Some favorites are Tai Chi, arts and crafts, Bible study, live entertainment and relaxing in our spa. We have a large outdoor courtyard, computer room, beauty salon and a TV room with a library.
We also take outings for shopping at the Town Center Mall, dining in local restaurants and entertainment in town including New Castle Playhouse and Hoyt Center for Fine Arts.
Residents may remain as busy or as relaxed as they wish but a friendly smile is always just around the corner.
Pricing at Greenwood Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Greenwood Place
The tour guide, [name removed] was very friendly and accommodating. We found spouses of two church friends as residents there. The common area on memory care was over crowded. For the number of residents the...
- A Great Place to Live!
This community is so welcoming! You can tell they truly love what they do!
I loved the staff! So warm and welcoming. The residents here also seemed so happy. Downside is that the people I saw here looked much "older" than my Dad. I'm not sure it's a good fit for...
- See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Greenwood Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Greenwood Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.