3805 Jackson Way Powder Springs GA 30127
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.
Bethel Gardens is a senior living community in the compact, historical city of Powder Springs, GA. Our inviting community is located on a lush, landscaped property near churches, parks and shops. Powder Springs is a friendly, scenic city that offers easy access to Atlanta, making this an ideal place to settle down and enjoy a stress-free lifestyle.
Bethel Gardens is committed to creating a warm, inclusive community where all seniors feel valued, welcome and supported. We provide individualized, specialized care to each of our residents, including those with memory care needs such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our dedicated, compassionate staff are on-site 24 hours a day to keep our residents safe, secure and comfortable.
In keeping with our focus on providing services and supports that allow all seniors to florish, we offer a wide range of amenities including:
- An emergency call system in each bathroom and bedroom
- Medication management and reminders
- Easy access to local physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation services
- A secure outdoor courtyard designed for seniors with dementia
- Daily activities including music therapy, pet therapy, yoga and exercise groups
- Weekly outings to local restaurants and shops
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry service
We are proud to provide seniors with a inclusive, supportive community where each resident is valued and respected. Contact us for more information about our respite, short-term and long-term services here at Bethel Gardens.
Pricing at Bethel Gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Bethel Gardens
Community Details at Bethel Gardens
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bethel Gardens
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.