300 Valencia Drive Southeast Albuquerque NM 87108
Brookdale Valencia offers resort-style retirement living with a helping hand always available. Our goal is to keep residents as independent as possible, while meeting individual needs. We offer an engaging activity schedule and many luxury amenities, including:
- Library with computer area
- Church services and Bible study
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor rose garden and walking paths
- Art studio
- Full-service salon offering manicures, hair styling and other treatments
- Billiards room
Our caring staff help our residents manage medications, activities of daily living such as dressing and hygiene and mobility assistance. Our emergency response system is monitored at all times. Transportation, housekeeping and laundry services are also available. We are a pet-friendly community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Valencia Reviews
- Big rooms but nonoperational kitchen equipment
I toured here when trying to find a place for my friend. It’s a big facility, you can kind of get lost in the shuffle of it all. There are about 180 rooms. The room I saw was bigger than at a lot of other places...
- I don't recommend it here
This place was very sad and very dirty. I toured here to see if it would be a good fit for my dad and I went because my dad had actually had a friend that was there. When you first enter the building, you walk...
- Out of this world sugar-free pecan ice cream!
My mom chose this place for herself and it was honestly because of the price. Of all of the other places that she had taken a look at, this one was about $500-600 less in price. The staff is very easy and outgoing,...See all 51 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.