300 Valencia Drive Southeast Albuquerque NM 87108
Brookdale Valencia offers resort-style retirement living with a helping hand always available. Our goal is to keep residents as independent as possible, while meeting individual needs. We offer an engaging activity schedule and many luxury amenities, including:
- Library with computer area
- Church services and Bible study
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor rose garden and walking paths
- Art studio
- Full-service salon offering manicures, hair styling and other treatments
- Billiards room
Our caring staff help our residents manage medications, activities of daily living such as dressing and hygiene and mobility assistance. Our emergency response system is monitored at all times. Transportation, housekeeping and laundry services are also available. We are a pet-friendly community.
Pricing at Brookdale Valencia
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Valencia
Very rough surrounding area. The high crime rate
Not too impressed with the staff.
- Nice and helpful
While looking at other locations for my love one I thought that this place is really nice and their staff team is really helpful. I was very happy with my first initial visit to tour around their facility....
- See all 68 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Valencia
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Valencia
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.