Camino Retirement Apartments
12101 Lomas Blvd NE Albuquerque NM 87112
Camino offers two Retirement Living options: Independent and Assisted Living. Both options include several amenities. With our licensed Assisted Care Program, additional personalized care is provide 24 hours a day by attendants who help with resident's daily activities.
Camino offers a comfortable lifestyle at a reasonable price. There is no buy-In fee and our leases are month to month. We invite you to compare!
- Three delicious meals everyday served directly to the table with special menus on holidays
- Medication reminders and supervision
- Attendants on duty 24 hours
- Mealtime reminders/escorts
- Assistance with hygiene, grooming and dressing
- Emergency alert system
- Daily housekeeping services
- Daily linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Individual climate control
- Full private bath
- Utilities (except cable and phone)
- Scheduled transportation
- Full calendar of activities
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Beautifully decorated TV lounge
- Special entertainment weekly
- Beauty and Barber shop
- Spacious dining rooms
- Free laundry facility
- Ample parking for visitors
Camino Retirement Apartments Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Camino Retirement Apartments Reviews
- No better place for Mary!
Brent [name removed] from A Place For Mom was the biggest help when it came to finding the perfect match for my friend. Since Mary moved into Camino she has been very happy and really enjoys the food. Although...
The management of the Camino Retirement Apartments can only be summed up as outstanding!! I placed my 94 year old mother in their care and she was treated was exceptional care and compassion right up to the...
- It's a good fit for mom
The people are friendly. From what I can see it's pretty clean. They care for my mom and she's comfortable there. They have some activity scheduled for everyday like Bingo, a trip to the store, or entertainment....See all 4 community reviews
Camino Retirement Apartments Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Camino Retirement Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.