2121 Scarsdale Boulevard Pearland TX 77581
We offer many services and amenities to ensure your loved one's comfort and health, including:
- Exceptional staff, with two LVN's available at all times
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, eating and other daily activities
- Visiting medical specialists, including a physician, dentist, podiatrist and rehabilitation therapists
- Staff are specially trained in working with dementia patients
- On-site beautician
- Special dietary accommodations
- Pet-friendly community with pet care services
Our residents can be very busy with a variety of activities both in their own homes, as well as the larger community. Our in-house options include individualized exercise classes, spa days, visiting pets, musical entertainment and church services. We also take trips to town for dining, shopping and other amusements.
Brookdale Pearland provides many opportunities for socializing and relaxing. Our lounge areas are perfect for residents to chat with one another in comfort, or enjoy a book by the fireplace. Our beautifully landscaped grounds offer walking paths, gardens, multiple bird feeders and plenty of comfortable seating.
Brookdale Pearland Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Pearland Reviews
- A few bumps in the road
My mom was here for 4 or 5 years. There were a few issues that came up while she was there. The cost kept being pushed up and I kept trying to tell them that she couldn’t afford it because she was on a fixed...
- Facility is very peaceful and quiet
I love how this facility has been so quiet, peaceful, and nice. Since we’ve moved my Grandma in, everything has been good and I don’t have any complaints. The staff members are respectful, attentive, and courteous....
- Lovely Tour, But Not The Right Fit For Dad
I toured this community for my father, and his needs. My tour went well overall, and everyone was kind. The community looked nice, but it was a bit larger than what I wanted for my father. The staff I met was...See all 31 community reviews
Brookdale Pearland Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Pearland
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.