2500 South Roslyn Street Denver CO 80231
At Brookdale Roslyn, we offer memory care and assisted living services in a home-like community. Our community is proud to have earned a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. As a premier community in Denver, we offer awide range of services and amenities for our residents, including:
- Innovative fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Library with Internet access and computers
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Scheduled transportation services
- Chef-prepared meals with restaurant-style service
- Continuum of care services to meet needs as they change
Pricing at Brookdale Denver
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Denver
Seemed more nursing home like.Spread out, more difficult to navigate
The tour was great, I was shown all the main facilities, the different bedrooms and their prices. I was given the cost of most of my husbands requirements. [name removed] and assistant were most helpful....
- One of the best Skilled Nursing Centers in Denver
This is one of the best if not the best Skilled Nursing Centers in the Denver Area.They took very good care of our mom, especially [Name removed] the social worker there. They have a beautiful facility and...See all 30 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Denver
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Denver
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.