2500 South Roslyn Street Denver CO 80231
At Brookdale Roslyn, we offer memory care and assisted living services in a home-like community. Our community is proud to have earned a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. As a premier community in Denver, we offer awide range of services and amenities for our residents, including:
- Innovative fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Library with Internet access and computers
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Scheduled transportation services
- Chef-prepared meals with restaurant-style service
- Continuum of care services to meet needs as they change
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Denver Reviews
- Friendly Staff
The reason why I chose Brookdale for my aunt is because she would get a chance to be more active compared to where she was living before. Before Brookdale Denver my aunt was not allowed to go on outings because...
- New management is fixing things up
My loved one is here currently and we had a few issues at the beginning but things are starting to work out. We finally had to go and make several meetings with the director in order to get it straightened...
- Not to our standards
Brookdale Denver was an older establishment. The staff was friendly and gave us a lot of information about what they could provide for my loved one. It did not seem as well-kept as some of the other communities...See all 27 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.