2500 South Roslyn Street Denver CO 80231
At Brookdale Roslyn, we offer memory care and assisted living services in a home-like community. Our community is proud to have earned a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. As a premier community in Denver, we offer awide range of services and amenities for our residents, including:
- Innovative fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Library with Internet access and computers
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Scheduled transportation services
- Chef-prepared meals with restaurant-style service
- Continuum of care services to meet needs as they change
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not to our standards
Brookdale Denver was an older establishment. The staff was friendly and gave us a lot of information about what they could provide for my loved one. It did not seem as well-kept as some of the other communities...
Convient Location For Us
Things are not going as well as we had expected. My friend had been doing great in the assisted living portion of the community she was very active and taking walks outside in the secure courtyard but things...
A bigger community for care
I liked the tour at this community. We were happy with the friendly staff who were able to answer the questions that we had. The community was not as big as we wanted. The menu was nice and the list of activities...See all 25 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.