2500 South Roslyn Street Denver CO 80231
At Brookdale Roslyn, we offer memory care and assisted living services in a home-like community. Our community is proud to have earned a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. As a premier community in Denver, we offer awide range of services and amenities for our residents, including:
- Innovative fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Library with Internet access and computers
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Scheduled transportation services
- Chef-prepared meals with restaurant-style service
- Continuum of care services to meet needs as they change
Pricing at Brookdale Denver
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Denver
We are likely to choose this facility for a number of reasons. It is warm, homey, friendly and our family member will likely enjoy the residents at this facility. It is located in a quiet, peaceful area which...
This is not a community you want to send anyone to who you love. The community is simply riddled with so many problems that management choses to ignore. These issues include: Months of residents using the backup...
- Do Not believe any promises Brookdale makes; it is only to get you in the door and get at your money!
I am an R.N. who has worked in a dozen or so local nursing facilitites over the years. I never worked at Brookdale before their last buy out by another company, but had parents living at Brookdale. All the...
- See all 40 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Denver
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Denver
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.