Avalon Memory Care – Cedar Park
2215 South Lakeline Blvd Cedar Park TX 78613
Avalon Memory Care Cedar Park provides personalized care and support for seniors, including those suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Our community is known for its well-trained and caring staff. Each member of our care team has undergone a thorough background check, and we provide extensive, on-going training to ensure that we are using the most up-to-date techniques and philosophies. We strive to offer a high quality of care for seniors that promotes their personal preferences and strengths.
At Avalon Memory Care Cedar Park, seniors enjoy access to a wide range of distinctive services and amenities, including:
- Three meals provided daily, with accommodations for special dietary needs and preferences
- On-site beautician and barber shop services
- Comfortable living quarters that offer private bathrooms with full tubs and wheelchair accessible showers
- Well-appointed indoor and outdoor common areas
- Community-organized activities to promote engagement
At Avalon Memory Care Cedar Park, you can enjoy high quality care that focuses on your individuality, preferences and strengths. Our residents enjoy compassionate, personalized services, ensuring a high quality of life for them and peace of mind for their loved ones.
Pricing at Avalon Memory Care – Cedar Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Avalon Memory Care – Cedar Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Avalon Memory Care – Cedar Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.