401 Platte Clay Way Kearney MO 64060
Found in Kearney, Missouri, Westbrook Villas is a senior living community situated about 25 minutes to the north of downtown Kansas City. Spread out over well-maintained expanse of land, our residences are built using brick, which combines with our green lawns and white fences to create the classic image of the American home.
Since Westbrook Villas was founded to ensure that each one of our residents can live in the manner best-suited to them, we strive to balance two competing concerns. First, we are committed to ensuring that our residents have all of the support needed to live carefree and comfortable lives. Second, we understand that each person has his or her particular needs, which is why we strive to provide that support while remaining flexible enough to accommodate their personal preferences.
Of course, we offer numerous amenities to encourage our residents to remain active and engaged, with examples including but not limited to:
- Beautiful, well-maintained grounds for those who like to stroll while out in the sun
- Enclosed porches for those who want to host outdoor get-togethers
- Daily activities, which have been chosen while keeping their participants' interests in mind
- Closeness to downtown Kearney with its banks, physicians' offices, entertainment venues, and all of the other amenities of interest to our residents
- Convenient access to worship services
Our residents can expect plentiful opportunities for fun while ensconced in a restful and relaxing environment that feels exactly like home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Still reviewing this community
The food at this community is ok about half the time. The other times it is like glorified microwave food. They do not offer any hot breakfast. They do offer daily activities and the community is beautiful....
A nice place
This was a nice community when we looked at it. The community is older , however they do try to keep it well maintained. The people we met were nice. The offer independent and assisted living.
I have nothing bad to say!!
This community is great. The people are easy to work with. They keep the community clean and the food is good. They offer daily activities and I would recommend this community.See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.