Washington Oakes Retirement Community
1717 Rockefeller Ave Everett WA 98201
We offer both independent and assisted living apartment homes in a three-story historic building. Our dedicated and friendly staff are always at the ready to help you live better than you ever thought possible. You can take advantage of all of our great Leisure Care programs, such as our PrimeFit fitness program, Brain Fitness, Travel by Leisure Care, and our always tasty restaurant-style dining. Or get involved in some or all of our engaging and fun scheduled activities. Bring a friend, or meet some new ones. Either way, you can have a great time every day.
And if you love to shop, we provide scheduled trips to nearby Everett Mall, Alderwood Mall, Seattle Premium Outlet Mall and Marysville's State Street Shopping District. You will love the convenience of having it all right there at your fingertips — transportation, guest services seven days a week, great dining, assisted living services, and fun programs and excursions; you will truly see why we say you'll be Living Better Than Ever at Washington Oakes. Come see us today!
- Three-story historic building
- Comfortable lobby and lounges
- Multi-purpose activity rooms
- Essentials shop
- Billiard and game room
- Off-street parking
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Convenient elevators
- Private mailboxes
- Fire sprinkler system and heat sensors in all common areas
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Full-service salon
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and window coverings
- Large picture windows
- Full kitchens
- Individually controlled heating
- Smoke alarms/sprinkler system
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My tour of Washington Oakes Retirement Community went well. The facility was clean and the tour guide was very informative. It was a nice place, just not what I was looking for.
This community offers many and varied activities. It is maintained well and is very clean with no odors. The lunch we had was well prepared and fresh. On a personal level, we both found the paint in the halls...
THIS IS THE PLACE TO CALL HOME!
Washington Oakes is a WOW! My mother and I were searching for a home for my Aunt and had toured MANY terrific locations. While all of the homes had great qualities, there was just nothing that made us feel...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.