Vintage Park at Fredonia
2111 E Washington St Fredonia KS 66736
We are proud of the high level of care our residents receive and strive to ensure that every resident is thriving. Our dynamic community boasts a friendly and professional staff, home cooked meals, and 24 hour staffing - all of which serve to improve the quality of life for our residents.
Our community will feel like home from your first day with us. You will select a room with private bathroom and spend your time relaxing, making new friends, and participating in activities you will enjoy. Our personal housekeeping services will free up your time to find new interests, knowing that all your medical needs are being met. Residents at Vintage Park at Fredonia enjoy:
- Relaxing in our comfortable common areas with friends and family
- Our country kitchen
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Respite Services
- Individual climate control in residences
- All Inclusive pricing
Stop by the Vintage Park at Fredonia today to see all that we have to offer in your retirement years!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.