Victory Centre of River Oaks
1370 Ring Road Calumet City IL 60409
Victory Centre of River Oaks is an assisted living community located in Calumet City, IL. The town of Calumet City is located in Cook County with just over 37,000 people. Residents will enjoy the quiet living and relaxation in this small town.
Victory Centre of River Oaks is dedicated to giving the residents of our community the highest level of care that they need or require. We want our residents to have a sense of independence and also to feel at home, and know that we're always here for them. With around the clock care, we have attendants who are always on-site to address any needs or concerns your loved one may have. Victory Centre of River Oaks also has a highly trained medical staff who work to meet the needs of your family member should they require assistance or have any requests.
Along with helping to meet the physical and medical needs of your loved one, our community is very active and we encourage residents to participate in group activities and have fun with friends. We offer a lot of great activities and have several amenities that include:
- An on-site beauty/barber shop
- Available housekeeping and laundry services
- 3 well-balanced meals a day and sensible snacks with meal delivery to rooms
- An on-site spa, as well as a relaxing TV room
- Common areas for shared events and parties
- A quiet library for reading and relaxation
- Rooms with kitchenettes
We take pride in our community and we invite you to spend time with us as we know you will quickly fill up your social calendar and have fun times at Victory Centre of River Oaks.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.