Vi at Aventura
19333 W Country Club Dr Aventura FL 33180
The community consists of entrance-fee Independent Living, as well as direct entrance options to our Assisted Living, Memory Support and Skilled Nursing facilities in our on-campus care center.
Independent Living residents pay an entrance fee and monthly fee that include the cost of your home, and our continuum of care, should you need it. Direct entrants to our Care Center (Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing) pay a monthly fee on an ongoing basis, as needed.
Vi at Aventura is committed to providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of older adults. In addition to on-campus lifestyle and fitness programming, we also offer a wide variety of distinctive amenities, fine dining, lifestyle activities, and of course, our continuum of care.
The Vi family of communities consists of 10 continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) located in six states across the U.S. Last year, we celebrated our 25th anniversary as a developer, owner and operator of residential communities for older adults, and as of 2011, all CCRCs are now free of third party debt.
- Assisted Living Facility #10382
- Skilled Nursing Facility #130471038
- CC-Aventura, Inc., d/b/a Vi at Aventura, is the sole entity responsible for the performance of the continuing care contracts at Vi at Aventura.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.