TLC Senior Home Care
1000 West McNab Road, Suite 329 Pompano Beach FL 33069
Not Just Anyone Becomes an TLC Senior Homecare Caregiver.
1. The TLC Senior Homecare personalized screening system is designed to maximize your peace of mind.
2. All our caregivers are thoroughly interviewed and their references are verified.
3. All our employees pass a rigorous backround screening and driving record check.
4. All our caregivers are C.N.A.or H.H.A. with a wide range of experience and expertise.
Life doesn't happen according to schedule.
We are there when you need us!
Care for adults of all ages.
Hourly services or 24/7.
In home care.
Coordinated care with assisted living.
No long term contracts.
Licensed and Insured.
TLC Senior Home Care is now offering the
TLC Senior Home Care ADVANTAGE AND PROTECTION PLAN.
Here is how it works.
For each client that maintains 15 hours minimum per week of TLC Senior Home Care, will be offered the the following FREE services:
RX DISCOUNT CARD (available 60,000 pharms)
POSITIVE CREDIT BUILDER
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Good service but not meeting my care needs
The girl that comes in does a marvelous job. She cooks for me, she washes the dishes, and takes me to all my doctors appointments. She does a lovely job but I need more of a caregiver for me not someone who...
Need The Help But It Was Expensive
This agency helped us out for 2 and half weeks. During that time they were on time for the times we had set up for my mom. The caregivers came to my house twice a day. They helped changed my mom and I thought...
Just met with Gary [Removed] from TLC and am extremely happy with his service. He was understanding and listened to what we needed and mirrored it back to us. We will definitely be using him.See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.