About Timber Creek Village of Robinson
Timber Creek Village of Robinson is a family-owned, assisted living community located in Robinson, IL. The city of Robinson is located in Crawford County and is home to about 7,800 people. Robinson is a quaint town with beautiful mountain views. Residents can enjoy spending time with friends, going out for planned excursions, or relaxing in the comfort of our development.
Timber Creek Village of Robinson is pledged to offer the highest level of quality care for our residents while allowing their own sense of independence. Our community offers 24-hour assistance to ensure your loved one has all of their needs met to give them added security. Timber Creek Village of Robinson focuses on offering attentive care of our residents and our trained medical staff is always on-site day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to helping with physical or medical needs that your loved one might have, we are an outgoing community that welcomes social engagement, planned outings and group activities. Our activities and amenities include:
- An on-site beauty salon station and barber shop
- A large exercise room with a TV, weights and gym equipment
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 3 delicious, well-balanced, home cooked meals daily
- A 24-hour snack station with coffee and beverages
- Planned group outings, as well as group activities in the community space
- A sitting area for resting and reading
We are committed to assisting the residents in our development and welcome you to join us for fun, group events, relaxing times and new friends at Timber Creek Village of Robinson.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor